It has been more than six years since Bioshock was firstly announced by 2K. It comes a long way. But it finally arrives at the App Store today, bringing one of the best first-person shooters to the iOS devices. Undoubtedly, Bioshock makes the App of this week amongst the crowded release.
Bioshock takes place in an underwater Utopia called Rapture where players struggle for survival in the deadly and mysterious environments. The in-game graphics is sort-of dated but the primary features are as exciting as its PC origin.
Key Features of Bioshock:
- Explore a vast and vividly depicted underwater world
- Win the technological battle by hacking devices like enemy security bots, turrets and vending machines and more
- Augment your power by biological modification-led abilities
- Turn everything ranging from elements to your enemies to potential weapon
- Gather materials and craft variants of weapons
- Make tough decisions that define your morale role in the game
Bioshock is available for purchase at the price of $14.99.