The biggest update ever for Minecraft: Pocket Edition is coming this Thursday July 10, 2014, announced Team Mojang. And this huge update 0.9 will bring a bundle of exciting treats including infinite worlds, monster eggs, wolves that can be tamed and more.
Check out the full list:
- Infinite worlds!
- Loads of new blocks and items including Monster Eggs and huge mushroom blocks.
- Wolves! Tame a loyal companion.
- Loads of new flowers! So pretty.
- New mobs, including the spooky endermen and less spooky Mooshrooms.
- New biomes from the PC version, including mesas, jungles, swamps and extreme hills.
- Abandoned mineshafts, villages, and many other cool places to explore.
- A brand-new “interaction” button. Never accidentally punch a sheep again!
- New feature generation, including lakes, vines and monster rooms.
- Many bugs fixed, and possibly a few added.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is available for download on the App Store. [$6.99]
Take a 30s flight and an overview of the impressive world in the official teaser below.