Cliffhanger Games has released a big summer update named HAMMER of INCquisition for its fun MOBA title on the mobile, AERENA – Clash of Champions, introducing a brand new class and its first representative to the mix.
First off is show-up of a brand new class of heroes to the battlefield. As the title suggests, players can now enter the role of the new face HAMMER, a tough fighting robot from the INCquisition, and inflict its super-powerful attack on rivals.
Also new to AERENA is a new tutorial, first appearance of daily missions and a series of new main missions. Alongside the new addition, multiple facets of the game is improvement including:
- In-game visuals get a facelift with streamlined UI, overhauled animations and so on
- Crazy SKINS for ships and heroes created and inspired by the community are finally shipped
- An intuitive main menu is in place of the previous world map
- The League Tier system is adjusted, introducing Subtiers to all but AEthermasters
- All in-game items drop prices massively in celebration of the major update
AERENA – Clash of Champions is available for free on the App Store. So is the update.